(Updated) Excelling Psychology on YouTube


I keep updating this post whenever I add new videos to my YouTube channel:

The third part on Qualitative Research in IB PSychology - a detailed discussion on Naturalistic Obseervation - with my narration is now available on:


The second part on Qualitative Research in IB PSychology - a detailed discussion on Case Studies - with my narration is now available on:



The fourth and final part on the Andrade (doodling) study - discussion on how to practice it for paper II - with my narration is now available on:


The first part on Qualitative Research in IB PSychology - its detailed Introduction - with my narration is now available on:



The third part on the Andrade (doodling) study - discussion on how to practice it for paper I - with my narration is now available on:



A small extension to the second part on the Andrade (doodling) study - covering what was missing in its evaluation - with my narration is now available on:


The second part on the Andrade (doodling) study - its evaluation - with my narration is now available on:


The first part on the Andrade (doodling) study - its explanation - with my narration is now available on:

From the lesson explaining the normal distribution in an intuitive manner on my site,  I have prepared a series on YouTube which presents the same lesson as quick, visual lessons.

You can visit my channel here.

Psychology youtube channels
Excelling Psychology is available on YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Andrade (doodling)

A Level Psychology of Abnormality: Explanation of Phobias

Dement and Kleitman Research